The Township of Red Rock Council has decided to move the Council Meetings back to the Conference Room of the Marina Building during Phase 3 of the Province’s opening. The first meeting of Council to be held in the Marina Building will be on Monday August 17th at 7pm.
** This meeting will still be electronically broadcast for members of the public who cannot make the meeting or are not comfortable with public events. **
The link for the broadcast is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85332793069
The procedures in place for attending a public Council Meeting will be as follows:
- Masks are mandatory for anyone entering the building
- Social distancing will be required while attending a meeting
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (i.e. coughing, fever), you will be asked to leave immediately
- A hand sanitizing station will be set up in the building, please use this before entering and upon leaving
- A limit of 50 people will be allowed in the Building at one time
- All other regular rules for Council Meetings set out in the Procedural By-Law will be in effect
To view the Agenda for the Council Meeting, please go to the Council Meetings/Minutes page under the Government heading on the website.