Regional Operations Manager – Red Rock, ON
Certarus Ltd (“ Certarus ”), a leader in the delivery of natural gas fuel, has an opening for a Regional Operations Manager to join their team in the Ontario region. Certarus is a private company with a focus on operations in the USA and Canada. From sourcing and compression to transportation, delivery and decompression, our company provides logistics and monitoring of our end-to-end compressed natural gas (CNG) solution.
This newly created Regional Operations Manager role is a pivotal position in the future growth strategy of Certarus as the company begins to service customers in and around Red Rock, Ontario. This position will appeal to a self-starter who will be responsible for building and managing a team of truck drivers and field technicians, as well as starting and leading CNG delivery and operations, facilities management, operational logistics and equipment maintenance in the region. The Regional Operations Manager will provide technical assurance for the efficient and optimum running of platforms and related facilities. The role will require a customer focused individual with an ability to grow a loyal customer base through superior service.
- Manage all CNG delivery and operations around Red Rock, Ontario
- Develop, lead, and manage a team of world class truck drivers and field technicians
- Oversee regional compressor station as well as fleet operations and maintenance shop in the area to meet safety and performance targets
- Promote the strong safety culture present across the entire company
- Move and setup unloading equipment from location to location as CNG demands move
- Ensure that internal policies and government safety and regulatory standards (DOT regulations) are met
- Strong technical ability with respect to operations and management of logistics by coordinating natural gas trailer deliveries
- Identify and execute improvement initiatives for material collection and processing operations to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Hands on role
- Develop a strong relationship with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
- Initiate and execute strategic growth initiatives
- Achieve volume and margin sales targets for compressed natural gas to commercial and industrial markets
- Other special projects as assigned
- 4th Class Operating Engineer or Compressor Operator certification is an asset
- Relevant compression and natural gas experience is an asset
- Preference given to those who have experience working with trucking logistics, contracts and dispatch
- Preference given to those with a strong understanding of TC/DOT Regulations
- Strong technical knowledge of operations management (experience overseeing facilities, logistics,equipment and fleet)
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and an ability to deal tactfully with a wide range of personalities
- Participative management, advocating team work and a positive atmosphere
- Minimum of 5 years strong technical expertise in the maintenance and operation of natural gas piping and distribution equipment
- Hold valid oilfield safety certifications – H2S, First Aid, CPR certificates, other required certifications
- As a minimum, hold a valid driver’s license with preference for applicants who hold a CDL license with Hazmat endorsement
- Proficient in the use of computer programs
Certarus offers a highly competitive compensation package including salary, group benefits, RRSP and employee ownership programs. Above all, this exciting opportunity offers the successful candidate unlimited career advancement with a dynamic, growth oriented, and employee focused organization.
Click the link below to apply!!