Red Rock Summer Fun Program
- The Summer Fun program will begin on July 2nd and will be taking place in the Teen Town room (in the Curling Club at the Recreation Centre). Our morning programming begins daily @ 9:00am and runs until 11:30am. The afternoon program begins @ 1:00pm and ends at 3:30pm.
- Parents are not required to stay with your child but it is recommended for the younger age group.
- Feel free to bring snacks of your choice, but please remember to make sure all food brought in is PEANUT FREE! This practise must be followed as there are children in the Summer Fun program with allergies.
- We have many excursions planned for the Marina Splash Pad, as well as outdoor water activities including sprinklers, slip ‘n’ slides, etc.
Summer Fun will be having FREE DAYS every TUESDAY & THURSDAY!
- Weekly fee: $10 per child
- Drop-in fee for Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: $5 per day
- Tuesdays and Thursday are free to drop in!
Things to bring & wear:
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
- Paint smock or an old shirt
- Bathing suit and towel- for when we visit the splash pad
It would be a good idea to put these things in a small backpack or bag that your child can bring with them day to day.
Please remember to bring any allergy medication your child may need daily.
Weekly Schedules 2018
Week One- July 2 - July 6
Week Two- July 9 - July 13
Week Three- July 16 - 20
Week Four- July 23 - 27
Week Five- July 30 - August3
Week Six- August 7 - August 10
Week Seven- August 13 - August 17
Week Eight- August 20 - August 24
Week Nine- August 27- August 31